Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm Not Old

I don't mind getting older. In fact, I look forward to it. It seems to me that I get better as I get older. I'm less judgmental, more patient, and less naive about life in general. It bothers some of my friends when they are called 'ma'am.' Doesn't bother me. My only thought is 'their parents raised them to be respectful.' Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained by living a godly life. (Proverbs 16:31 NLT) the Bible speaks highly of growing old. My parents have never made growing old a negative thing and I very much appreciate that. We (the human race) tend to whine and gripe about entirely to much. Be grateful for every birthday you get. Life is a gift. Yours is just as precious as any baby or teenager. be just turned 29 in April and am very much looking forward to my last year in my twenties. God has been really good to me in my life, but a lot of awesome changes happened in the last ten years. I'm glad to see what He does for my thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment