Friday, May 11, 2012

Random 'funness'

Some random thoughts from yours truly:

1. I love alligators. I'm not a creeper who wants one as a pet or anything. They just fascinate me.

2. I don't like pushing the same button twice in one use on the microwave. Don't ask cuz I don't know.

3. It bugs the snot outta me when people don't push in their chairs when they get up.

4. When asked, I tell people I'm 5'11" even though I'm technically 5'10 3/4" But I've been told many times by many men that I 'must be six foot because (they're) six foot!' No you're really really not. Own your height dude, just own it and move on.

5. I want a clock in every room in my house. Most of the time I don't care what time it is, but when I want to know, I want to know dadblamitt!

6. Rocking chairs=awesomeness

7. I bought a hat this past winter that I now have a relationship with. I love it that much.

8. I love a good loofa.

9. Why do we (women) never feel that we have enough candles or lotion? Really ladies, we need to stop this nonsense.

10. I'm truly and intensely curious how the word 'Caribbean' is really pronounced.

11. I have this friend who texts me and asks me to sing her a song every now and then. What she doesn't know is that it's a huge self esteem booster for me. Sounds silly but it's true.

12. Who invented GB casserole? I wanna kiss em. On the face.

13. I'm pretty sure carrying every bag of groceries in at one time is used in some parts of the world as a form of torture.

14. Supposebly is not a word. Neither is libary. Stop it.

15. If you throw out french fries in the yard and after 24 hrs not even ants go near them, we really shouldn't be consuming this crap.

16. Tom Cruise is good looking and creepy all at once. It's baffling really.

2 comments:

  1. French fries. I gotta tell you this.
    So I work at Walmart, where everyone buys McDonalds,
    and think the parking lot is a trash can.
    So the many, many seagulls there pretty much live on frenchfries.
    About two weeks ago, I noticed one unfortunate seagull, some how, met its end.
    Today, I noticed, sorry to be gross, that seagull HAS NOT DECOMPOSED!
    It's bad enough it hasn't been cleaned up, but all those preservatives!
    Freaks me right out!!!

    #14 YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 - dont' be ashamed. i can't set the theromstat on an odd number.
    #4 - bahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! one of my faves. guys OVERestimate their height and UNDERestimate their weight. it will ALWAYS be that way ;D
    #10 - i'm more curious how long it would take me to get drunk on its beach........
    #11 - probably because you sound CRAZY GOOD when you sing. :)
    #12 - what if they have a really really giant hairy mole on their face????
    #14 - neither is irregardless or nuculer (nuclear). there's only ONE freaking "u" in that word.
    #15 - anyone that can has the balls to jump up and down on Oprah's couch proclaiming his love for the star of Dawson's creek gets major props in my book. he's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too short for us tall girls tho.

    ReplyDelete